Fresh-N-Proper Radio!!!!!!!

Every Saturday, 9AM-Noon...
Listen Live @ radio.depaul.edu....TUNE IN!!!


Chekk Famous Interview Posted!!! Check it out!!!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

New Music...

THIS S*** GOES HARD!!!



Gucci Mane Feat. OJ Da Juiceman, Fabolous, 8Ball & MJG, & Shawty Lo - Bricks (Remix)

This is already one of those joints where the beat knocks so hard you gotta love it. But now Loso and Ball & G LACE this one with potent lyrics. 

Young Chris Searching For A Hot 16!!!



Young Chris Feat. Wale & Bun B - Searching

This is the third version of this song. Young Chris & Wale's verses are the same, but it's the first time for Bun's verse. There's an extra minute or so of instrumental for the additional verse Chris is looking for.

Rick Ross - Mafia Music...


"Paper that I'm makin' got 'em takin' photos naked"

Cold ass video. Forget about the 50 beef, it looks like Ross is cookin up some crack for Deeper Than Rap.

GET IT NOW!!!



DJ RTC x SC - Guns 'N Doe Mixtape (Hosted by Just Blaze)...

All beats by Chicago's own SC (S. Choir). Tracklist below...



(click to enlarge)

Raekwon Interview....




"Came to the studio, got mad cases of patron, made pounds of weed, niggas around wit ratchets, and good boy cars and all, you know, all the things that make a G comfortable when he zonin"

You Don't Got Wave Like That!!!



Max B speaks on The Wave:
My swag is crazy man. The ladies love me, so you do the rest. The ladies love me, the niggas love me and the kids love me. I'm fly make good music, I drive a good car, I'm sexy, and my swagger is impeccable! I'm one of the top 100 niggas out here. I ain't say 50, I said 100! Niggas got a lot of money out here, and I'm still up-and-coming you know? I'm realistic with mines.
LMAO, Owwww.

See the entire interview at
hiphopdx.

Speaking of the Dips, Check The April XXL Cover...KILLA



Via: nahright, hiphopdx, & fakeshoredrive

No comments:

Post a Comment