Fresh-N-Proper Radio!!!!!!!

Every Saturday, 9AM-Noon...
Listen Live @ radio.depaul.edu....TUNE IN!!!


Chekk Famous Interview Posted!!! Check it out!!!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Everything Hip-Hop Related...

Tavis Smiley Interviews The Abstract...



"Content is key"

Weezy Does "Top 10" On Letterman...



Hip-Hop Roundtable Part 3...


WOW. Excellent point. Straight knowledge from Guru.

Rick Ross Feat. Triple C - Gang Related


I was big on Ross before the officer mess. Then I had to fall back cause he lied. 50 's goin at him hard right now. But damn this nigga Ross makes some good ass music. DEEPER THAN RAP!!!

CurT@!n$ & Skillz Freestyle...LISTEN!!!!!



U already know. Every time CurT@!n$ goes in, you have to run it back. Quotables:

"You pitch it over to me, and it's out the ballpark, and I will fuck your hood up, like a brand new Wal-Mart"

"I'm way ahead of them dear/deer, like a antler"

"Put the 40 to your back nigga then you Kemp"

"Niggas still tryna block son/sun like visors"

Anybody Seen Cam'ron???

Killa speaks on where he's been, the Dips, and then gets at Juelz.




"Where I been, where you been nigga I could afford to chill"

 I can't believe he said he wants to hear some music from Elz...

CRIME PAYS APRIL 28!!!

New Music From Daddy Fat Sacks!!!!



Big Boi - Ringtone

I love Outkast, so I may be biased, but I don't care what anybody says, this shit is hot. SIR LUCIOUS LEFTFOOT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment