Fresh-N-Proper Radio!!!!!!!

Every Saturday, 9AM-Noon...
Listen Live @ radio.depaul.edu....TUNE IN!!!


Chekk Famous Interview Posted!!! Check it out!!!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

New Music...CuDi x Wale, Kiss x Biggavelli

KiD CuDi and Wale cooked up some STRAIGHT HEAT ROCK!!!



KiD CuDi Feat. Wale - Look Up In Da Stars

Whoooooooooooo....Damn that shit is cold. KiD CuDi's gonna make a killing with those melodies.

Owwwwwwwwwww.....



Moxberg Feat. Jadakiss & Max B - What The Game Made Me

"You don't got hooks like that"...I like Max B, and the song is tight. But I swear I didn't understand a word he said on this joint, LOL.

More KiD CuDi...


"I wish you would get outta line, never Chris Brown a ho, but I'm on the grind"

CuDi is so cold. As are all the other Young Gunz (i.e. Wale, Curren$y, B.o.B., Young Chris, Mikkey Halsted, Mic Terror, Drake). STOP SLEEPING!!!

Rick Ross's Video For His 50 Cent Diss, "Kiss My Pinky Ring Curly"...


"Mungkey"

LMAO. Why do he say it like that? Song still wack though.

Young Chris on The Curtis/Ross Beef...


And His Kick Game...



Via: nahright, worldstarhiphop, & youngcblog

No comments:

Post a Comment