Fresh-N-Proper Radio!!!!!!!

Every Saturday, 9AM-Noon...
Listen Live @ radio.depaul.edu....TUNE IN!!!


Chekk Famous Interview Posted!!! Check it out!!!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

New Music...Jeezy, CurT@!n$, Joe Budden

Last week Jeezy went over "Cash Flow", this week it's "What Up, What's Happnin"...




"I owned a Black coupe, with the tan seats, me and my tan freak, this for red bitches, thoroughbred bitches, built like a pit, I kill it like Vick"

Joe Budden goes in over 50's "I Get It In"...



Joe Budden - Get It In Freestyle

"We mix hands with guns, that's the hoods UFC"

Buddens got bars.

Dope Boy C...



CurT@!n$ - Black Folks

Preach.

By the way, DOPE BOY C For Prez!!!



T.I. Feat. Justin Timberlake - Dead and Gone...



'Ye x Sway, Cont'd...



Via: nahright

No comments:

Post a Comment