Fresh-N-Proper Radio!!!!!!!

Every Saturday, 9AM-Noon...
Listen Live @ radio.depaul.edu....TUNE IN!!!


Chekk Famous Interview Posted!!! Check it out!!!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

New Music...A lot of G.O.O.D. Music

KiD CuDi & Kanyeezy Hit 106...

"So all the things you said is dead, coffin, like the weed, coughin', new crib, loftin', where it's at, Austin, where's that, Texas, what in front, Benz's, what else, Lexus, well who Maybach is this, Mr. West's"

Cudi went in and it's dope how he found the beat after audience kinda jagged him with the clapping....but Martin Louie got me ready break the computer!!!! Oh my god.......that's the Kanye I know...

P.S. Notice the Kanye Louie V's on both CuDi & Kanye.

KiD CuDi - Day N' Nite...


So sick.

More G.O.O.D. Music: Big Sean



Big Sean - Million Dollars

It's lookin like a good year for G.O.O.D. Music

CTE, CTE!!!!



Young Jeezy  & CTE (Slick Pulla, Roccett, Blood Raw, Boo, & 211) - This The Shield (rmx)

"As I stack my cheese, run through my Kraft, or should I say Velveeta, it's all the same, I'm talkin' big chips nigga just like tacos, stack 'em all up nigga just like nachos"....Classic Jeezy

We haven't heard from the whole Corporate Thugz Ent. crew in a minute, but I'm feelin this return. "Shield Gang 2" Mixtape coming soon...

Detox soon????



Dr. Dre Feat. Nas & T.I. - Topless

"Again and again I've shown, you've seen me, piss on niggas egos, ruin they self-esteem"

"T's and black jeans, no bling, just bang"

"Taught niggas how to have attitudes on some hood shit, showed what to smoke when they was blazin that bullshit, that's why you smell dro aroma when my record play, not a blemish on my image, decorated resume"

"I'm in the light grey Bugatti like a high-speed chase, 'drenaline like joggin' or jumpin rope in place, Muhamad Ali hobbies, no Pilates, tryna keep the ocean by me"

BODIED!!!

I believe this is just a reference track (where someone (T.I.) raps on a song to lay down the "flow" for someone else (Dr. Dre), and not the final version. That would explain why T.I. says "This the DR", talks about the West Coast, etc. Either way, its dope. Not sure who went harder TIP or Nas...

New PacDiv...



Pacific Division - Mayor

"Got yo girl wit me, I'm so player, pullin ho's since Bo Jackson was a Raider, everything's tailored, from the Chuck Taylor's, check the steering wheel in my car that's gator"

Drizzy!!!




A Few Words From CurT@!n$...


Dope Boy C For Prez!!!

Via: nahright & onsmash

No comments:

Post a Comment