Fresh-N-Proper Radio!!!!!!!

Every Saturday, 9AM-Noon...
Listen Live @ radio.depaul.edu....TUNE IN!!!


Chekk Famous Interview Posted!!! Check it out!!!

Friday, February 20, 2009

Music News...

Pimpin' Curly Episode 3...



LMAO. Curtis needs a TV show.

Killa speaks on Juelz:


C'mon on Cam...

Wale Speaks...


Where did the Jadakiss' trademark laugh come from???

 I started doing that on my last album, I think… it’s a tension-breaker, like, when I’m about to perform, about to start laying the verses, just to clear my ears, and clear my head and my throat, and that’s what I started usin’ it for.  Then my engineer, Choch, left it, and a couple people started liking it, so I just started makin’ it before I came in on a song, I’d just give you that so you knew I was comin’.  And these old ladies come up to me, little kids, like, “You’re that guy that goes ‘A-heh!’”  They can’t do it, but they make all kinds of sounds – it’s just crazy!
Full interview here.

Does Drake Ghost write for Weezy?

You know, we’re all great artists, great minds, and we all just contribute to each other, there’s been times when Wayne has helped me out, and I’m sure, I hope, I’ve influenced him to do or say things on tracks. We help each other out, that’s part of being two artists who respect each others creativity. 
Full interview here.

New Music...



MF DOOM -  That's That



Ciara Feat. Justin Timberlake - Love and Sex and Magic

This should be a chart burner.

Via nahright, djbooth.net, complex, & onsmash

No comments:

Post a Comment