Fresh-N-Proper Radio!!!!!!!

Every Saturday, 9AM-Noon...
Listen Live @ radio.depaul.edu....TUNE IN!!!


Chekk Famous Interview Posted!!! Check it out!!!

Monday, February 16, 2009

New Music...

Killa x OJ Da Juiceman x Gucci!!!



OJ Da Juiceman Feat. Gucci Mane & Cam'ron - Make Da Trap Say

"Bricks, hammers, and shovels, yeah I'm Home Depot"

KiD CuDi On this weekend's altercations...



From CuDi's blog:

i was tasered (shit hurt like a muthafucka), I WAS NOT ARRESTED…

i left in my car service immediately after the incident took place….

i didnt put my hands on anyone; the muthafucka i was tryna touch, i couldnt reach his fuckin coller to grab him…

its not about me being a tough guy, i dont even like violence and id like to talk suttin out before it gets physical. with that bein said, u kno it had to be suttin really REALLY fucked up for me to want to physically attack anyone…however i dont condone violence and i shouldnt have said anything to the douche, i just have a lot of shit on my mind at this time in my life, i let suttin petty get to me…u always hear the drama but wut about wuts goin on in my life? theres always a method to my madness, remember that when u think or hear suttin about me….

This nigga needs to work on his grammar, lol. I know it's just a blog, but damn...

Via: onsmash

No comments:

Post a Comment