Fresh-N-Proper Radio!!!!!!!

Every Saturday, 9AM-Noon...
Listen Live @ radio.depaul.edu....TUNE IN!!!


Chekk Famous Interview Posted!!! Check it out!!!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

More New Music...

Kanye West Feat. KiD CuDi - Welcome To Heartbeak...



That video is bananas. Ye's a genius. Not only does he push the limit musically, but his videos are the same way (i.e. Jesus Walks, Good Life, Heartless). Even if you don't like him, or think he's too arrogant, there's no denying that he's passionate about everything he does. 

Speaking of Kanye's ego...



B.o.B. - Generation Lost



"Now these are my words from me to you, everything you do from yo shades to yo shoes, from yo chain to yo coupe, came from the tube, trust me I would know, I was raised on it too"

B.o.B. be the truth.

It's The Remix Baaaby...



Jay Rock Feat. The Game, Gorilla Zoe, & Busta Rhymes - All My Life (rmx)

Aubrey O'day Admits She's Bi-Sexual...




Via: nahright, worldstarhiphop, 2dopeboyz

No comments:

Post a Comment