Fresh-N-Proper Radio!!!!!!!

Every Saturday, 9AM-Noon...
Listen Live @ radio.depaul.edu....TUNE IN!!!


Chekk Famous Interview Posted!!! Check it out!!!

Monday, March 23, 2009

Videos From Austin, TX...

Bobby Ray & KiD CuDi Discuss Their Recent Career Decisions...


Some CuDi x B.o.B. shit would be bananas, hopefully they come with it.

KiD CuDi Talks Upcoming Moves...

More KiD CuDi...


Q: "How do you deal with the pressure though?"

A: "I smoke weed."

Lol, my nigga.

"It be me, but then it don't be me. Like I'm there, but then I don't be there". 

Yeah, that nigga was definitely stoned.

And MORE Kid CuDi...


"I'm not the Disney Channel type"

Curren$y and Mistah F.A.B. Chop It Up...


Q: "What are you looking forward to most in Austin this weekend?"

A: "These white bitches".

LMAO.

Via: nahright

No comments:

Post a Comment