Fresh-N-Proper Radio!!!!!!!

Every Saturday, 9AM-Noon...
Listen Live @ radio.depaul.edu....TUNE IN!!!


Chekk Famous Interview Posted!!! Check it out!!!

Friday, March 27, 2009

New Music + Videos...


DJ Class Feat. Kanye West - I'm The Sh** (rmx)

“I got them Yeezy’s on my feet/ I got them Louie’s in the store/ And I dropped another album/ ‘fore we finished up the tour/ And it’s still top 10 ’bout 15 weeks later/ So that’s a middle finger for you 808 haters.”



Raekwon Feat. Jadakiss - Cartel Gathering



Jim Jones Feat. Ludacris, Busta Rhymes, & NOE - How To Be A Boss Part 2

KiD CuDi Interview @ ALIFE Rivington Club...


Pac Div Talks About Their Formation and Doing Shows...


New Music: Slaughterhouse - Move On...


HIP-HOP LIVES!!!

DUDE GOT BARS...


And be on the lookout for some N.E.P.H.E.W. x F-N-P action in the future...

Via: nahright & fakeshoredrive

No comments:

Post a Comment