Fresh-N-Proper Radio!!!!!!!

Every Saturday, 9AM-Noon...
Listen Live @ radio.depaul.edu....TUNE IN!!!


Chekk Famous Interview Posted!!! Check it out!!!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

This New Complex Should Be A Good One...

The Cover...


How The Yeezy Images Were Created...



See the full Yeezy cover story here

And Check Out The Alternate Cover...



Very nice.

KiD CuDi Speaks On His Relationship With Wale...

After I saw that video, Wale and I got into an intense screaming match on the phone. But, that's what friends do. We yelled at each other, and after all the yelling was over we spoke and then it was basically down to "Yo man, come on, you know me, I know you, you my nigga." If you felt that way, just tell me. But he had been trying to reach out and granted, I felt like I should of reached out to him sooner. Every time I would try to talk to him, it was on the go. Also, I don't want to get into sensitive deep conversations about stuff that's just not important. You know, if somebody feels a certain way about me and I feel like they're misunderstanding me, I don't need to explain myself. I just try to shy away from it and just pretend like it never happened, and try to rekindle the friendship and let him know that its not like that.
Full story here.

Via: nahright & complex

No comments:

Post a Comment