Fresh-N-Proper Radio!!!!!!!

Every Saturday, 9AM-Noon...
Listen Live @ radio.depaul.edu....TUNE IN!!!


Chekk Famous Interview Posted!!! Check it out!!!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Welcome to The Cipher

Theophilus London, Mickey Factz, and CurT@!n$ take it back to the essence of Hip-Hop.

Notice: This gets extremely ugly.



"Gotta kick the strategy, Mortal Kombat flow it's so fatality"

"I guess they seen the Clipse, and heard, 'what happened to that boy', I came up, so now she think I need her/Anita like Baker"

"Nigga know what it is if they snake me, cause my crew pack hard/packard like HP"

"See I Santa Clause beats how I slay/sleigh 'em, niggas couldn't play him, like I was AM, so F 'em/FM"

Too many other quotables to write down. 

London was straight. Factz got off. 
But CurT@!n$..............................oh my god.

No comments:

Post a Comment