Fresh-N-Proper Radio!!!!!!!

Every Saturday, 9AM-Noon...
Listen Live @ radio.depaul.edu....TUNE IN!!!


Chekk Famous Interview Posted!!! Check it out!!!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

New Music....T.I. & Bump J

TIP adds his two-cents to Keri Hilson's banger. Ms. Hilson's verses are the same.

(this is about T.I., but I prefer a Keri Hilson pic)

Keri Hilson Feat. T.I. - Turnin' Me On (rmx)

T.I.>Lil Wayne's verse. 

One from "The Vaults"...




And ya say Chi-City.

Produced by Kanye. The title was enough for me. 

More from the Louis Vuitton Don...

Kanye x Louis Vuitton...



These are the BANANAS. They're the second of five shoes Kanye is designing in collaboration with Louis V.  Pics of the first made their way around earlier this month. I'm afraid to even  think about the price tag on these.

Release date: June 2009

Other music news...

The Jim Jones Experience: Part 1...Capo discusses his upcoming album and more...

 

Is it me, or is he doing the Max B laugh?

Via: hiphopdx & sneakernews.

No comments:

Post a Comment