Fresh-N-Proper Radio!!!!!!!

Every Saturday, 9AM-Noon...
Listen Live @ radio.depaul.edu....TUNE IN!!!


Chekk Famous Interview Posted!!! Check it out!!!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

New Music: Rick Ross Feat. T-Pain, Kanye West, & Lil' Wayne - Maybach Music II


Rick Ross Feat. T-Pain, Kanye West, & Lil' Wayne - Maybach Music II

"So all that shit you talkin', dead, coffin, light the weed, coughin', new crib, loftin', where its at, Austin, where's that, Texas, what's in front, Benzes, what else, Lexus, well who's Maybach is this, Mr. West's"

"I was barely gettin' pretty women, now I scoop Emmy winners like a kitty litter"

"Sweet as banana split every time I peel through, fresher than Will Smith and Uncle Phil too"

Finally!!!! I been fiendin' for this since Yeezy performed his verse on 106. 

J.U.S.T.I.C.E League got that s***!!!

Via: nahright

No comments:

Post a Comment