Fresh-N-Proper Radio!!!!!!!

Every Saturday, 9AM-Noon...
Listen Live @ radio.depaul.edu....TUNE IN!!!


Chekk Famous Interview Posted!!! Check it out!!!

Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Few Videos For Ya...

Method Man & Redman feat. Saukrates - A Yo...

Put something in the air on that note.

Willy Northpole Feat. B.o.B. - Hood Dreamer...


KiD CuDi x Ondaspot...

Part 1...


Part 2...


"I let them know, I'm just a flick of the dice, my probability flow will let you niggas know I'm nice"

"Jesus is on Detox"...Lmao.

Young C Goin' In!!!


"I make the victim be the shooter like Plaxico"

"Death to all enemies, to the end of me, straight Sour, smoke like 
chimney, no Hennessy, kids killin' 'fo they lose they virginity, in the hood"

BODIED.

Via: nahright, thatshiphop, worldstarhiphop

No comments:

Post a Comment