Fresh-N-Proper Radio!!!!!!!

Every Saturday, 9AM-Noon...
Listen Live @ radio.depaul.edu....TUNE IN!!!


Chekk Famous Interview Posted!!! Check it out!!!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New Music....Cam's Back!!!!

Killa's back in full effect and reppin' the Chi...




"Left Chicago with good money for 5 drops, Westside did the Southside like the White Sox, Van Buren, Pulaski, K-Twon is contra, the dearly departure, in front of MacArthurs"

"Malcolm X, tell a white bitch, yo, I want my toes sucked"

KILLA!!!!!!

KiD CuDi goes in over "Drop"...


KiD CuDi - '09 Freestyle

Videos Galore...

Wale Interview...


Bussa Bus Talks B.O.M.B., "Beef", and Chris x Rihanna...


March should be a good month for hip-hop. Albums from Busta, Ross, Curtis, Jones, and Curren$y....And The-Dream.

Common Talks Obama, Movies, and Kicks A Freestyle...


"Youn know the shit don't drop, I'm not Lil' Wayne but I got a lollipop, I told you the shit don't stop, I'm not Lil Wayne but I fu*k a lady cop"

Young Chris Talks Def Jam, Hov, "Searching", and more


CurT@!N$ "Black Folks" Trailer...


Wow. Such a powerful concept....DOPE BOY C FOR PREZ!!!

Marvo At The Philly Tag Records Competition...


Oh my god. The boy is a problem. Chi-Town STAND UP!!!

Via: youngcblog, fakeshordrive, nahright

No comments:

Post a Comment