Fresh-N-Proper Radio!!!!!!!

Every Saturday, 9AM-Noon...
Listen Live @ radio.depaul.edu....TUNE IN!!!


Chekk Famous Interview Posted!!! Check it out!!!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

New Music...Biggavelli, Killa, J.R. Writer...

New Wavvvvvvvvvvvy Music...



Big Mike & Max B - Quarantine Mixtape

Owwwww....Max B is a character no doubt, but he ain't lyin when he brags about the hooks. It's something in me that I just gotta respect cats with unique styles. You can't name anyone else who sounds remotely like him. And the beats are all on some futuristic shit. I'm glad we got something from Biggavell on the solo tip, instead of something with French Montana....Sick.

Cam'ron Previews His Next Video...


"Now in the strip club, the Benji's turn to paper planes, I'm Killa, you Andre Miller, got a basic game"

Definitely feelin this one....but, is it me, or does Cam look like 
Tyrone Biggums with that red hat. LMAO.

J.R. Writer Previews CineCrack...


"Even Nike know I would air Max"

Lol, Writer is a monster. CineCrack coming March 31.

Via: nahright & worldstarhiphop

No comments:

Post a Comment